We are looking for a resource who, reporting to the Corporate HSE Manager, will have the responsability to:
- Support the HSE Corporate function to ensure the coordination of activities relating to Health, Safety and Environment issue;
- Support the HSE Corporate for legislative compliance aspects;
- Collaborate to define the objectives and the improvement programs in the field of Health, Safety and the Environment;
- Collaborate to define the common procedures for HSE management systems, in line with corporate objectives;
- Promote the definition and the application of corporate best practices, in line with corporate strategies;
- Collaborate to share the Responsible Care culture and ensure the application of the related standards;
- Collaborate to design and to organize the HSE training programs, in line with company objectives and strategies;
- Perform audits of EMS / SGS / SGSL and legislative compliance management systems;
Candidates must have acquired a degree in science, with a specialization in the environment or safety sector and have gained at least three years experience in similar roles.
Knowledge of the main sector regulations (IPPC, RIR, Legislative Decree 81/08; Legislative Decree 152/06 etc.) and of the management systems, according to UNI EN ISO 14.001, ISO 4500.1, is required.
Candidates who have acquired the skills provided for by art.32 of Legislative Decree 81/08 as well as who have attended the training provided for by the State-Regions Agreement, modules A and B5, are preferred.
Good organizational and relational skills, precision, attention and willingness to carry out activities complete the profile.
Place of work: Albizzate (Va)